Friday, March 17, 2006

Fun

Other things in life that are fun besides knitting include x-country skiing.
This is the view from the ski trail last Saturday.

And another past project to catch up on:


This was a linen towel from one of the local thrift stores, it came with the pattern printed on it, and some of the green x's around the edge already done. I finished it using embroidery floss that was left over from one of my mother's projects from lots of years ago.

I have been seriously slacking on knitting. I restarted the green frogged sweater, but so far it looks pretty much the same as last time, with one modification.

I bought some wonderful yarn to make socks with, I'll take pics and tell you all about it next time.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice photo. ;) thanks for skiing with me. let's go again soon.

6:52 AM  
Blogger Beverly said...

Beautiful embroidery, Martha!

I'm going to take up cross country skiing again next winter...it's been a long time, but I'll be moving east to land of much snow!

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home