Monday, March 06, 2006

Frogs are Green

And that means what to you? If you're a knit blogger, it's a clever play on the sad sad day that all of us run into. The frogging. To unravel=to frog. I like to think that the etiology has something to do with four letter words beginning in F. So that green sweater in the post below.... well, you figure it out.

The v-neck was too shallow. By far. It didn't look like that in the pattern picture. Grrr.

This is where the increases were going to stop, i.e. the end of the V. You've got to be freakin' kidding me. This is what I wanted:



One of the Wednesday night gals has me yearning for more lace projects. Speaking of Wednesday nights, hop on over and see Thread and Scissors!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you had to frog!

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home