Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Surrealist Bandwagon

Everyone else is doing it...

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Flying Poodle!

  1. Flying Poodle can usually be found in nests built in the webs of large spiders!
  2. Flying Poodle is the world's smallest mammal.
  3. Forty percent of the world's almonds and twenty percent of the world's peanuts are used in the manufacture of Flying Poodle!
  4. Flying Poodle can sleep for three and a half years.
  5. Astronauts get taller when they are in Flying Poodle.
  6. Red Flying Poodle at night, shepherd's delight. Red Flying Poodle at morning, shepherd's warning!
  7. The risk of being struck by Flying Poodle is one occurence every 9,300 years.
  8. Flying Poodleomancy is the art of telling the future with Flying Poodle!
  9. Four-fifths of the surface of Flying Poodle is covered in water!
  10. If the annual Australian Flying Poodle crop was laid end to end, it would stretch around the world seven times.
I am interested in - do tell me about
Just had to share.

And in knitting related news, we have a description of the book holder that I use to increase my knitting time:

It's simple, it's cheap, and it works. Can be found here. I do have books that are too thick for it, but what am I doing reading those anyways?

Yesterday I took one of the thick books with me to lunch. I set the book down on the table while I grabbed some silverware. A woman walked over and was peering at the book. When I came back she said, "Sorry, I thought it was a phone book." No, just a review for the pharmacy board exam.

This weekend I came close to fulfilling one of my goals: To knit in a bar. Yes, I know, it wouldn't take too much effort to really fulfill this. But I knit in a pub, with one other knitter and all of us drinking beer. Pretty close. Ok, I had hard cider. Still.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I almost succeeded at this at Sam Bonds, but failed at the last minute. I salute you!

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home