Thursday, January 26, 2006

Socks and a knitting group!

These are not new, but they're still pretty. Trekking XXL. Ann Budd's basic sock. I'm posting this to motivate myself to keep working on the Faroese Footlets.



I ran into a spinner today who can't spin because of carpal tunnel syndrome. Bummer! I'm going to take a moment and appreciate my physical abilities.

(Moment)

And in breaking news: We had FIVE knitters on tuesday! My dream of a knitting group is coming true! (Remember, we're doing Wednesday next week)



Yup, that's Essential Stripe, still on the needles.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love theses socks!!!!! Can I get the patterns anywhere????? PLease I'll pay for them. Just let me know. They Are beautiful..
Susan

8:14 AM  
Blogger Martha said...

Yes! It's Trekking XXL yarn, which you can find at http://www.yarndex.com/yarn.cfm?yarn_id=900

And the pattern is from Ann Budd's Knitters Handy Book of Patterns, with k2p2 ribbing.

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home