Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Old bag

I was pointed towards a blog today of a middle school/high school acquaintance. She has some great embroidery, updated for the 21st century. See if you can find the airstream tea towel!

I am inspired by her to tell you all (I know who my two readers are!) about my sewing bag. The designs are from Sublime Stitching. The bag pattern is from Amy Butler, and is the pattern that I modified for the poodle purse.

The fabric is a cotton velveteen, and has interfacing up the wazoo. The interfacing doesn't feel quite right for this bag. That's my main gripe on this project. The lining is skirt fabric leftovers, diamond quilted just because.


(Let's just pretend that I didn't futz up the color balance on this one.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Pixiepurls said...

Oh i her kits! even ordered extra packets of iron ons hehe

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home