Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Knitting Night with White Hat

Last night was knitting night! Jeanette and I knit and knit and chatted.

And what was I working on? A hat for Danna, a previous neigbor and roommate with a brain tumor and very little hair. She deserves a Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Bulky hat with a made up cable design. And a DB Astrakhan brim. We'll see if I can buck my trend of making hats too big. I went with the Ann Budd measurement of 21" around. I think that when I pick up stitches for the Astrakhan brim I'll cinch it in a little to keep it snug over the ears.

Jeanette is making a bag (the blue one in the picture). Black curly yarn, like black curly dogs, does not photograph so well. In a dimly lit coffee shop.

I think that we're having more fun this year knitting than we were last year studying. Surprise, surprise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home