Sunday, August 13, 2006

Thanks Birthday Swap Pal!

Wow! What a wonderful box of goodies! A beautiful bag (did you make it?), a poodle card (how did you ever know?), two skeins of gorgeous green yarn, beautiful hand-dyed merino roving, very cute note cards, and an ultra cool book of knitted and felted purses. The book is great for four reasons:
1. I don't buy myself enough knitting books.
2. I haven't felted yet and I want to.
3. I want to knit a bag.
4. I want to knit something with Cascade 220, and all the patterns are for that yarn!



And sorry all you Internet Exploder users, I didn't want to shrink the photo so that it would fit on the top part of the page. I wanted you to see the beautiful detail!

My favorite part of this is that all of these are things that I love, but they also reflect the taste of my birthday pal.

Thank you!

4 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

I'm so glad you like everything! I did make the bag and hoped the color was all right. I love that color green and am into circles for some reason right now. Thanks for being patient about the package being late.

Happy birthday!

3:52 AM  
Blogger HibiscuitsGirl said...

Nice loot! I like the green theme. Very pretty!

5:17 PM  
Blogger Carrie K said...

Oh, nice stuff!

Darn feeds, this hasn't updated.

5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! What a great package : )

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home