Sunday, July 09, 2006

Haul from Black Sheep Gathering

Especially for Hibiscuitsgirl who thought I could have possible escaped the Black Sheep Gathering without much stuff. First, the multicolored roving, that if I remember right, is corriedale wool. 4 oz, $9:


Next is Three Bags Full, the color is Peace, as in the Peace rose. I've bought Three Bags Full wool the past few years, and loved it. My blue hat is made from their roving. I bought 2 bags of about 4 oz each, and divided it into 3 parts to make a 3-ply yarn. I used my little drug-logo kitchen scale for dividing it.


And do you remember that I have disavowed all affection of drop spindles? After discovering silk caps, I decided to give them another try. A turkish spindle found its way into my bag (for $45). Yesterday I bought some more silk caps at dyelots, so be expecting some updates here.

And it's time to get back to real life, so I'll ponder boucle structure later.

1 Comments:

Blogger HibiscuitsGirl said...

Haha! That'll teach me to poke fun at you.

So start spinning it already! =P

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home