Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Mojo is back!

Instead of clicking along, my needles were moping. Instead of inspiring me, my yarn collection was crushing my spirit. I didn't even want to go to the yarn store.

I'm cured! I'm past the hump on my green sweater (I've pinched off the sleeves, which makes each row go about twice as fast). Orangina (aka hempathina) is behaving. (Except that the balls of hempathy keep falling apart and getting tangled.)

And I've got the summer 2006 Interweave Knits in hand. I'm seriously considering subscribing just to get it a week earlier. I usually like the shopping aspect to buying a magazine at a bookstore, especially when I'm limited on funds: it makes up for a lack of other shopping.

But I had to wait ELEVEN DAYS to read HibiscuitsGirl's Extreme Drunken Summer 2006 Interweave Knits Review!

That's almost an eternity. And I should say waitING, as I'm delicately savoring the magazine. I've had it for hours now and haven't opened it yet. I did read the first paragraph of the review, enough to find out that my doppelganger isn't in this issue.

Her:

Me:


We're still flipping coins to figure out which one's the evil one.

2 Comments:

Blogger HibiscuitsGirl said...

Ack! You DO look just like her!

Ok, here's the deal: Knit the stuff in the newest IK that are the kewlestt. Do it quickly. I'm thinking by next week or so. Then, model them for us all and post pics! I need my redhead fix!

1:27 PM  
Blogger Martha said...

I'll get right on it. (Am I sick for wishing I could knit that much that fast?)

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home