Friday, April 28, 2006

Spinning more purple

I wonder sometimes why I buy so much purple and blue wool for spinning. I think that it's because it's relatively easy to find good color blends in those hues. It's easy to find a horrid green. But I'd like some good greens.

Speaking of good greens, my Cash Iroha cardigan is coming along again:


Yes, I know, putting clothes on one's dog is not highly regarded in some societies. (Boy, does he need a trim!) I'm trying to adapt a leaf edging from Knitting on the Edge, but it's still experimental. This pattern would go down the front along the button edges.

Don't ask about Orangina. We decided that we needed some space, and will try reconciling later.

So here's what's on the wheel:

Not too much spinning lately, which is too bad, as it's a good stress buster. And I'm off to go hiking this weekend, another stress buster. See you all later!

1 Comments:

Blogger HibiscuitsGirl said...

What a handsome boy!

Orangina is starting to sound like Eris!

Happy hiking!

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home