Sunday, April 23, 2006

Alpaca socks finis!

I'm experimenting with photo size to see if that fixes the problem in Internet Exploder. (Problem being that the posts don't put themselves at the top of the page)

So let me know if this fixes it.



Back to knitting related content! Alpaca socks are done! And I found the socks that I originally made for my grandma RIGHT as I finished these socks for her. They had been missing for nigh on a year.

My yarn order came in the mail (finally!). I swatched for Orangina, and am going to go throw the swatch in the wash to see what it will do (besides get wet). Pics to come.

2 Comments:

Blogger HibiscuitsGirl said...

Oooh! Pretty purpley-pink socks with picots! Pppppp!

8:39 AM  
Blogger Martha said...

Have you ever read Travels with Charlie by John Steinbeck? His poodle says "Ppphtt" when he wants to go outside. Seeing all of those pppps reminded me of that.

I definitely recommend the book, but I may be biased, having a black poodle too.

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home