Saturday, April 01, 2006

Stash Flash

In all of its glory, this is my yarn and wool stash:

Seeing it all in one place is painful, but healthy. It's a reality check. Remember how I've been obsessing on the spring cleaning lately? Well, this is like pouring salt on the wound. Seeing all of the knitting that needs to be done hurts. But, I'm confronting it head on. Looking it in the eye.

This is the handspun portion of the collection:

This part is less painful, as it means I've already done something with it after buying the wool. Very good for assuaging yarn guilt.
Another shot of the handspun: (the grey boucle isn't mine though)


And when I take the unspun wool off of the pile, it looks more manageable.


I have quite a bit of fair isle yarn that I accumulated early in my knitting career.

Well, I'll muse about this more later. There's knitting to be done.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a huge wonderful mess of crafty goodness!! good luck getting a handle on it all:)

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home