Friday, March 31, 2006

Continuing education

This is an interesting week, knit-wise. Not because I have started anything new, but because I haven't. It's a week for continuing projects. I have a strong drive to reduce, reuse, recycle. I was looking at beautiful yarn online, and it was almost painful to think about acquiring more. How strange it is to feel this way! My acquisitiveness is fighting with my yarn purging.

I'm reminded of my flying poodle. When I come home, there is often an internal tug of war between his desire to greet me and his desire to run back to his bed with his toy. It's so transparent: he trots one way, then the other. Happy! Toy! Greet, no, chew toy. No, greet. Chew toy!

Goal for weekend: gather the yarn stash for a family picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home