Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Slogger

Is what you get when you're a slacking blogger. The mini-E isn't going as fast as it was, but I finished a slipper and organized a little bit of the stash. And I went to a store with mucho yarn and didn't buy any. (Was it the cold that I was coming down with, or self-restraint? We'll never know.)

I'm in a spring cleaning stash-busting mood. Of all of the projects I have going, most are with yarn bought on a whim, or spun for no reason. Proof:

1. Mini-E: leftovers from Essential Stripe.
2. Slippers: Two huge balls of brown wool bought when I first was learning how to spin. I didn't quite know how much I was buying.
3. Green sweater: Not at all a stash-buster. Yarn from xmas, augmented by purchasing more.
4. Forever sweater: laceweight stashbuster. Hopefully turning out to be my one-ball wonder, as I only have one ball.

75% Stash-busting! Seven-point-five out of ten doctors recommend stash-busting! Shrink your stash today! HOT HOT STASH BUSTERS! Stash-busting at phaarmaceii low low internet prices!

snap out of it! No more spam genre!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home