Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Birthday questionnaire

For the birthday swap! And blame the font funkiness on cut and paste. Couldn't figure out how to fix it.


What day is your birthday?

August 5th

Are you crafty?
Yup! Sewing (a little), quilting, embroidery. I'm a spinner too.
Would you enjoy things like: Buttons, ribbons and embellishments?
Yes! I'm quite fond of ribbon. And buttons. And embellishments.
Do you dye your own wool?

No. I'll leave that to others.

Do you like to scrapbook or make homemade cards?

I used to make a lot of homemade cards, and still do on occasion. No scrapbooking.

What small project would you be interested in making? Socks, mittens, scarf, hat, baby items, wash cloths, doilies, shrugs etc

All except doilies.
What are your favorite scents?

I like unexpected ones, but I'm usually easy. Pomegranate is one of my reliable favorites. Hard to find, but yummy.
Do you like stationary and cards?

Yes.

Do you like hand lotions or soaps?

No.

Do you like to sew or embroider items?

Yes!
Do you like beads?

Yes!
What kind of mail-able snacks do you like to eat?

I'm easy. Sweet or salty. With a serious sweet tooth.
Do you like to wear costume jewelry? Necklace, earrings, bracelets etc.

Necklaces are about the only jewelry I wear.

Do you like to play cards or board games?

Very much.
What are your favorite colors of yarn?

I'm into greens right now, but it's hard to find good ones. I've got too many purples.

Do you like solid, variegated, heathers, or self stripping yarns?

I'm not so fond of self-striping unless the tones are very close to each other. I love subtle variegated, and solids and heathers.
Do you like kitchen magnets or key rings?

No.
Do you like picture frames?

Maybe?

Do you like to make/or use stitch markers?

Not yet.
Do you collect anything?

Poodle items. Ahem. I've never admitted this in public before.
Do you have any allergies? Smoke, food, fiber, pets, etc..

Cats and hazelnuts.
Do you have any hobbies?
Besides crafties? Hiking and biking.
Do you like scented or unscented candles?

Maybe?
Are you a fiber snob?

Yes. I hate acrylic (blends can be ok). The scritchiness just gets to me. If all there was to knit was acrylic yarn, I wouldn't knit at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home