Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Expensive crochet and new yarn

Ok, I admit it, I was window shopping on-line. I found something with knit related content, thus making it worthwhile research. This is a beautiful purse.

Remember when I got my mojo back last week? This is part of the reason:

The yarn on the bottom is the orange Silky Tweed that June sent me for entering her blog contest. It wasn't inspiring me on its own, but I was at the local yarn store, and the red color made me dance with glee. The yellow on the top liked them both, and wanted to come home with me.

So on the theory that buying these would make me more likely to use the yarn in my stash, I bought it. I now have 6 skeins total, and if I decide on a project soon, I can buy more before the store runs out.

Have you noticed the stretches here that I'm making in these justifications? A little dicey, but we don't need them to stand up in court.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That yarn is beeyouteeful! Hope you have fun with it.

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home