Thursday, February 15, 2007

Lazy Me and a New Purse

Well, my blogging has lapsed. The blogger switch stymied me more than it should have. On to the important things:

A new purse/knitting bag! Designed by my very own step-sister, Haida May. She used to design handbags for Nordstroms, and has been designing her own line in between raising cute kids and going to school. I feel chic beyond belief when I wear this bag. And it's ginormous enough to fit everything and the kitchen sink.

I'm hoping that now I've figured out my new computer and my new blog account that the blog drought will stop. I've got lots of projects to record for posterity.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, that is such a cute purse! I want one!

All the bloghosts seem to be evil lately.

6:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh! glad you are back! that purse is the most amazing bag i have seen, along with those shoes... :)

9:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I am so honored to see you with my bag! This is the perfect style and color for you! How wonderful I randomly came across your blog!

Check out my very own new website--I just completed it today!

www.haidamay.com

XOXO

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home