Thursday, December 07, 2006

Spinning! Blue-green-yellow

From some roving bought at the Black Sheep Gathering this year:



I don't know what variety of wool it is, but boy I love the colors! I split the sliver in half lengthwise, and am starting on bobbin no. 2. It'll be a 2-ply, and I'm hoping that the colors won't match up too much with the two strands. I'd love them to be offset one or two color changes.

More wool! (And a wool/silk combo). From Woodland Woolworks. Buying this a few weeks ago spurred me to spin the blue-green wool.

I'm proud of myself for moving into new colors, when I started spinning I was really heavy on blue and purple, not necessarily because I like those colors more, but because I found color blends that I liked in those colors. It's hard to find good greens, but I'm looking.

Back to the wheel...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home