Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Peace Rose 3-ply

Well, here in Martha crafty-land, projects have been started and other projects have been started, and not many finished.

Here is a progress shot:


Peace is the color, and the fleece is from Three Bags Full. It's from the Black Sheep Gathering 2006, and I wanted a slubby irregular fluffy homemade look, and I got it. It'll be delicious for some hats and mitts. Yum!

And this is a gratuitous pic of me and my poodle at the Oregon coast. It was last spring.



And another gratuitous pic from my honeymoon in Glacier Nat'l Park.


1 Comments:

Blogger HibiscuitsGirl said...

You went to Glacier? Cool! It's gorgeous there. I know because I live about 15 minutes away from it. In fact, you probably had to pass through my town to get there.

That yarn is gorgeous! It looks really soft and squishy.

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home