Sunday, October 08, 2006

Double Nine-Patch Quilt

This is the general idea of the quilt.

The print fabrics are from the table runners at my wedding. (I bought fabric, and my wonderful group of ladies sewed the table runners and little gift bags.)

This is one example of a double nine-patch quilt:


And this is one that is closer to what I have in mind for my design:


And some assorted yellows, I was thinking of just doing one yellow, but I think I'll go for all (or most) of them.

Now the decision: somewhat random placement of yellow squares, or careful layout?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What fun, I swear planning is the most addicting part of quilting! In fact, now that I think about it I don't know if I have even started half of them that I have planned!

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home