Sunday, September 03, 2006

Felted Purse-purple and brown

This is a modification on the Vintage Bubble Bag from Pursonalities, I just shortened the stockinette section to about 6 inches, and put a bit of stockinette on the end of the I-cord.



And instead of Noro Silk Garden held with the Cascade 220, I used Kureyon. This was due to a brain fart in the store, not on purpose.

I love it! It is similar to the shape of my favorite purse. I wish to knit dozens. I just have about a hundred projects to finish first.

Even the poodle can't stop looking at it:



(this pic shows the shape better)

3 Comments:

Blogger HibiscuitsGirl said...

Yay for purses!

Hey chicka, I haven't mentioned this on my blog yet, but we have settled on Eugene for our big move! Yay for moving! We love the area, and the more we learn about the city, the more it sounds good for us. The move is scheduled for next June. We'll have to get together for doggie playdate/knitting time! Yay for knitting!

7:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, it's so cute! But the puppy is adorable.

4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that bag...maybe I'll have to get that book for myself.

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home