Thursday, September 13, 2007

Koigu Socks and trouble in color lot land

I ordered a skein of Koigu from Patternworks, decided I liked the color, and ordered two more. They seem to be different dye lots. Were that I'd checked before I started knitting! Oh well, I can reknit a sock.



(Size 2/3 needles, co 64 st, and I'm on track to use only 1 skein per sock)

It's such a comfort to have a pair of socks back on the needles. I can tuck them into my purse and bring them with. I knitted while watching the Eugene Celebration Parade. I turned a heel in line at the bank. I've even brought them on two dog walks.

It's fall again, and I'm looking forward to getting a group of knitters together! Some of my knitters moved away, but I've found a new neighbor who knits, and I've got some leads on interested people.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was great to see you knitting the other day. Sorry I couldn't make it tonight. I will try another Thursday.

8:36 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Oh! If only it felt like fall here. Tomorrow it will be in the 100's!

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home