Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I won!

I entered four items in the Lane Co. Fair, and won first with the green two-ply wool, second with the peach three-ply wool blend, and third with the Odessa from maroon superwash merino handspun. Mini-quilt didn't place.

The judging was suspect on the wool two-ply, as one of the entries that didn't place was absolutely gorgeous and technically wowzers. And had placed very well at the Black Sheep Gathering. Oh well, their bad taste/poor judging is my gain!

Links to follow.

2 Comments:

Blogger HibiscuitsGirl said...

Yay you! Grats! That's awesome. I'd never have the courage to enter my stuff like that.

11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sis, I didn't know you had stuff at the fair! I even went to it darn it, woulda been super great to see your stuff. Congrats, very fun!

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home