Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Sometimes when it is really slow in the pharmacy, I get out my knitting. This invariably leads to more customers coming. Yesterday I was working with a pharmacist who didn't want down time, so every time it got slow, I hauled out my knitting, and drummed up more business for her. Good for her, bad for knitting.

I had to settle for working on the wispy black sweater at lunch. I'm up to the armhole shaping. It is about 150 stitches across, so it always goes slow. I need to get more stickies to mark my place in the pattern.

I still can't decide what to do for the front. Definitely a cardigan, but V-neck or crew? Knit edging or experiment with crochet edging? I'll let it percolate during the months it will take me to get there. Maybe I'll knit the sleeves before I tackle the front.

One of the ideas that I've had since forever ago is argyle mittens. I love argyle. A few years back when it was popular, I stocked up on argyle socks. I have some shetland wool in cream, blue, and other blue, and will attempt to chart a sassy argyle this week.

This is so boring without pictures! I'll get there...

1 Comments:

Blogger Beverly said...

I love the idea of argyle mittens!

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home